First Aid at Work REQUALIFICATION (Mon 7th – Tue 8th Jun 2021, Greatworth Hall, near Brackley)
From: Monday 7th – Tuesday 8th June 2021 (9am to 4.30 pm)
Near Brackley (The Bluebell Room, Greatworth Hall, Banbury, Oxon, OX17 2DH)
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to
- an unresponsive casualty
- a casualty who is choking
- a casualty with external bleeding
- a casualty who is in shock
- a casualty with minor injuries
- Be able to conduct a secondary survey
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with
- suspected injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- suspected head and spinal injuries
- suspected chest injuries
- burns and scalds
- an eye injury
- sudden poisoning
- suspected major illness
6 places available
Who is this suitable for?
This is for qualified first aiders whose First Aid at Work (FAW) certificate is due to expire within the next three months. It is also suitable if your certificate expired within the last 28 days, as long as the requalification course is completed within this time as set out by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requirements.
Which candidates can attend?
Qualified first aiders (see above).
When and where does the course take place?
This 12 hour course is typically delivered over two days. Training can take place at your workplace on a date and time to suit you. Alternatively, you can go ahead and book on one of our open courses which are perfectly suited to individuals looking to take part in this training.